Saturday, November 28, 2015
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
Friday, November 20, 2015
Thursday, November 19, 2015
Monday, November 16, 2015
Saturday, November 14, 2015
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Monday, October 26, 2015
Friday, October 23, 2015
- Instant cash withdrawal and view of all financial transactions under one passbook / statement
- Instant Issue of ATM cum Debit Card Free of Cost
- Instant Issue of Cheque book free of cost.
- No annual charges for ATM Card and Cheque books are also FREE of Cost.
- No Need to visit Post Offices and Stand on queue for withdrawal of interest and more..
Thursday, October 22, 2015
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Monday, October 19, 2015
Sunday, October 18, 2015
Saturday, October 17, 2015
Friday, October 16, 2015
Acceptance of Passport. Aadhar card and PAN card as a valid document for age proof of girl child for opening of Sukanya Samriddhi Account
Saturday, October 10, 2015
Thursday, October 8, 2015
Banks can now provide home loans up to 90 per cent for properties that cost Rs 30 lakh or below, RBI said today.
Earlier, the facility was available only in cases where the cost was up to Rs 20 lakh.
This will benefit those home seekers who plan to buy properties in the range of Rs 20-30 lakh.
The RBI’s decision comes in the wake of all major banks reducing interest rate on home loans.
The Reserve Bank, through a circular, said that in the case of ‘individual housing loans’ falling under the loan category of up to Rs 30 lakh, the LTV (Loan to Value) ratio is now up to 90 per cent.
For properties above Rs 30 lakh and up to Rs 75 lakh, the LTV is up to 80 per cent and those above Rs 75 lakh, the ratio comes in at 75 per cent.
It has also modified the provisioning or risk-weights norms for home loans.
Welcoming the RBI’s decision, realtors’ apex body CREDAI President Getamber Anand said this will boost sentiment of the real estate sector, which is facing a huge slowdown for the past 2-3 years.
Housing sales would rise in tier II and III cities where apartments are available at below Rs 30 lakh, he said.
Anand demanded that the limit be increased to Rs 40 lakh, from Rs 30 lakh, for metros.
Home sales fell to 1.75 lakh units in primary markets of seven major cities in 2014 compared with nearly 2 lakh units in the previous year, according to property consultant JLL India.
Sunday, October 4, 2015
Friday, October 2, 2015
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Sunday, September 20, 2015
SOURCE - GOVEMPLOYEE
Monday, September 14, 2015
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
NEW DELHI: Good news for central government employees. The Union Cabinet on Wednesday cleared a proposal to increase dearness allowance (DA) to 119% from 113%, which will potentially benefit over one crore government employees and pensioners.
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Monday, September 7, 2015
Secretary of Govt. of India
Sunday, September 6, 2015
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
Now, individuals can file their IT returns till September 7.
NEW DELHI: The government on Wednesday extended the last date for filing income tax return by a week to September 7.
"Due date for filing Income Tax return extended till 7th Sep, 2015," the finance ministry said in a tweet.
The earlier date was August 31.
Earlier, the income tax department had extended the last date for filing I-T returns by residents of Gujarat to September 7 following disruption of normal life due to agitation over reservation to Patel community in the state.
The tax department has notified a new set of ITR forms, including a three-page simplified one, for taxpayers to file their returns for assessment year 2015-16.
The tax payers base in the country is just over 4 crore.
The government aims to collect Rs 7.98 lakh crore in direct taxes in the current financial year.
Source - Times of India
Petroleum minister Dharmendra Pradhan (Arvind yadav/HT Photo)
The government will auction 69 small and marginal oil and gas fields surrendered by state explorers, oil minister Dharmendra Pradhan said on Wednesday, expecting private companies to boost output.
The fields hold 89 million tonne of oil and gas resources which are worth Rs 70,000 crore at current prices. The 69 fields will be clubbed into clusters and offered for bidding within three months, Pradhan said.
They will be bid out on the basis of revenue share or the share of oil and gas a bidder offers to government upfront.
India, the world's No 4 oil consumer, meets only a fraction of its demand through local sources and wants to boost private and foreign participation in its industry, dominated by state-run Oil and Natural Gas Corp and Oil India, and privately held Reliance Industries Ltd.
Pradhan expects bidding to start in three months for the fields that were given up by ONGC and Oil India as they were uneconomical due to size, geography and state-set low sale prices.
Besides offering minimal interference in operations of the field, the government will allow companies to sell oil as well as natural gas produced from these fields at market price and with no restriction on who they sell the produce to, Pradhan said.
While oil is priced at global benchmark currently, a complex international hub based formula determines gas price, which is roughly half of the rate at which India imports gas.
Pradhan was briefing reporters after the cabinet, headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, approved auctioning of the fields that state-owned firms have surrendered because they were uneconomical due to size, geography and state-set low sale prices.
Seeking to revive interest in oil and gas exploration by simplifying rules, the government will replace the controversial Production Sharing Contract (PSC) with simpler revenue-sharing regime.
The new model will replace the current practice of companies getting blocks by bidding maximum work programme and then recovering all of their investment before sharing profits with the government. This model was criticised by CAG which said it encouraged companies to keep raising cost so as to postpone higher share of profits to the government.
In the new regime, the companies will have to indicate the revenue they will share with the government at different stages of production as well as at different rates.
"This auction will also usher in a unified licensing regime which will give operators right to produce both conventional oil and gas as well as unconventional resources like shale oil and gas and coal-bed methane (CBM)," he said.
Presently, a licensing regime governs production of oil and gas while exploitation of unconventional resources are on a separate regime.
Pradhan said a bid document will be brought out in three months after which the auction process will begin.
In all Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) has 110 small and marginal oil and gas discoveries in the blocks or areas it got from government on nomination basis. Of these, the company has been allowed to retain 47 where some work has been done and rest have to be surrendered. Oil India Ltd has surrendered all of its six small and marginal discoveries.
Of the 69 fields to be auctioned, 36 are offshore and 33 onshore. An oil ministry official said ONGC and OIL will be reimbursed the cost they had incurred on these 69 fields by the new operator.
Operators of onshore fields will have three years to begin production while they will have 4 years from the date of signing contract to start output from offshore fields. The timeline for starting production from the two deepsea fields is 6 years.
Companies winning the blocks will have to pay royalty as prevailing rates but there would be no oil cess.
"These discoveries could not be monetised for many years due to various reasons such as isolated locations, small size of reserves, high development costs, technological constraints, fiscal regime etc," Pradhan said.
The fields will be bid out on the basis of revenue share or the share of oil and gas a bidder offers to the government upfront, and work programme.
Companies offering the maximum revenue share or percentage of oil and gas to the government, and committing to do more work, will win the field.
The weight for revenue share will be 80% while 20% would be for work programme that may include drilling of exploratory and development wells and seismic studies.
So far, 254 blocks for exploration and production of oil and gas have been auctioned in nine rounds of New Exploration Licensing Policy (NELP) since 1999. These have been on production sharing basis where profit is shared with the government after recovery of cost.
ONGC has surrendered 63 discovered oil and gas fields which it had found uneconomical to develop considering small reserve size and high economic cost as it had to pay for fuel subsidies from the hydrocarbons produced from it. Oil India Ltd (OIL) has surrendered six such fields.
ONGC and OIL have to pay a part of their revenue they earn from selling oil produced from their fields to help subsidise kerosene. Earlier they had to foot subsidy for domestic cooking gas (LPG) and diesel as well.
Sources said that in case ONGC and OIL also decide to bid and end up winning the fields in the auction, they will not have to pay fuel subsidy on them.
Source - Hindustan Times
Sunday, August 30, 2015
सहज - ऑन-लाइन नए रसोई गैस कनेक्शन उपभोक्ता सुविधा की दिशा में एक और मील का पत्थर Sahaj – On line release of new LPG connections Another milestone on the road to customer convenience
Monday, August 24, 2015
A Facebook employee walks past a sign at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park. Photo: AP
Here's what trending on my Facebook right now: Arun Jaitley, because he's inaugurating a bank in Kolkata; the iPhone 6 Plus for offering replacements on faulty cameras, and Ajit Doval because of the simmering India-Pakistan tensions. Ever wonder how Facebook decides what's trending, though?
The social networking site has actually devised different algorithms for it. Apart from things like where you live and the pages you follow, it primarily looks for two broader signals — Topics that are being mentioned a lot and topics that suddenly seen an increase in mentions.
For example, singer Justin Bieber is mentioned often on Facebook. So the total volume of mentions is always high and is not a good indicator of whether or not he is part of a trending topic. So, Facebook would look for a hike in mentions relative to the normal prattle around Bieber.
“This means that things that trend are not just the most highly mentioned people or topics, they have to be tied to some kind of relevant event,” the report said.
Once a topic is identified as trending, it is approved by a human controller, who also writes a short description for the story. These people don’t get to pick what Facebook adds to the trending section. “That’s done automatically by the algorithm. They just get to pick the headline,” the report added.
(With inputs from agencies)
Source - Hindustan Times
New Delhi: On Facebook, a young student in Delhi has alleged that a man abused her on the road and then challenged her to complain against him after posing for her mobile phone camera. Worse than the man's comments, says Jasleen Kaur, was the fact that at a busy intersection in the capital, no one helped.
The man has been arrested for alleged sexual harassment. The police say they will give Jasleen a Rs 5,000 reward for being brave.
The biker's picture was widely circulated on social media; it has been liked by 75 people and has over 14,500 shares since it was posted on Sunday night.
"A man made obscene comments on me today at around 8 pm near Aggarwal, Tilak Nagar. He was on a silver Royal Enfield, vehicle number - DL 4S CE 3623. When I told him that im clicking his picture and i'm going to file a complaint against him, he responded by posing for the picture and said- "Jo kar sakti hai kar le. Complaint karke dikha, fir dekhiyo kya karta hun main (Do whatever you like. Complain and see what I do then)," Jasleen says in her Facebook post.
She says what disturbed her "more than his obscene remarks" was that at a traffic signal, "20 other people heard what he was saying and no one minded, no one intervened. No one stood up for me."
Speaking to NDTV, Jasleen said she was trying to cross the road when she came in front of the bike. "When pointed at the red signal and said he should stop, he started making obscene remarks," Jasleen said.
She admits her parents are worried about his threat. "But If I hide my face, he wins. He should be ashamed and he should hide his face," she said.
Days ago, a writer in Mumbai posted the picture of a man that she said had sexually harassed her. When the police traced the man and arrested him, he said he was only relieving himself and was misunderstood by the woman.
Source - Ndtv
Toronto: Anmol Tukrel, a 16-year-old Indian-origin Canadian citizen, has designed a personalised search engine which he claims is 47 per cent more accurate than Google.
The young student designed the search engine as part of a high school project and also to submit to the Google Science Fair, pressexaminer.com reported.
Tukrel came across the idea of a personalised search engine during an internship stint in India at Bengaluru-based adtech firm IceCream Labs.
He planned to take it Google's personalised search engine idea to the next level.
Tukrel said that unlike most search engines that use a person's location or browsing history to throw relevant results, his engine tries to show the most relevant content by mapping it to a user's personality.
Tukrel's search engine is currently restricted to one year's news articles that appeared in The New York Times.
His development kit included only a computer, a python-language development environment, a spreadsheet programme and access to Google and New York Times.
To test the accuracy of his search engine, Tukrel limited the search query to this year's articles from the New York Times.
Source - google weblight
Friday, August 21, 2015
Thursday, August 20, 2015
Sunday, August 16, 2015
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Friday, July 31, 2015
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated the 30th July, 2015
Sub:- Revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners – reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that as per Para 4.2 of this Department’s OM of even number dated 1.9.2008 relating to revision of pension of pre-2006 pensioners w.e.f. 1.1.2006, the revised pension w.e.f. 1.1.2006, in no case, shall be lower than 50% of the sum of the minimum of pay in the pay band and the grade pay thereon corresponding to the prerevised pay scale from which the pensioner had retired. A clarification was issued vide DoP&PW OM of even number dated 3.10.2008 that the pension calculated at 50% of the minimum of pay in the pay band plus grade pay would be calculated at the minimum of the pay in the pay band (irrespective of the pre-revised scale of pay) plus the grade pay corresponding to the pre-revised pay scale.
2. Several petitions were filed in Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, New Delhi inter alia claiming that the revised pension of the pre-2006 pensioners should not be less than 50% of the minimum of the pay band + grade pay, corresponding to the pre-revised pay scale from which pensioner had retired, as arrived at with reference to the fitment tables annexed to Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure OM No.l/1/2008-IC dated 30th August, 2008. Hon’ble CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi vide its common order dated 1.11.201lin OA No.655/2010 and three other connected OAs directed to re-fix the pension of all pre-2006 retirees w.e.f. 1.1.2006 based on the Resolution dated 29.8.2008 of the Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare and in the light of the observations of Hon’ble CAT in that order.
3. The above order was challenged by the Government by filing Writ Petition No.1535/2012 in respect of OA No. 655/2010 and WP No.2348-50/12 in respect of the three other connected OAs in the High Court of Delhi. The Hon’ble High Court in Its common Order dated 29.4.2013 noted that the DoP&PW had, in the meanwhile, issued an OM No.38/37/08-P&PW (A) dated 28.1.2013 which provided for stepping up of pension of pre 2006 pensioners w.e.f. 24.9.2012 to 50% of the minimum of pay in the pay band and grade pay corresponding to pre-revised pay scale from which the pensioner had retired. Hon’ble High Court observed that the only issue which survived was, with reference to Paragraph 9 of OM dated 28.1.2013 which makes it applicable w.e.f. 24.9.2012 instead of 1.1.2006. Hon’ble High Court of Delhi dismissed the Writ Petition No.1535/20 12 along with three other Writ Petitions vide its order dated 29.4.2013. Special Leave Petitions (No.23055/2013 and No.36148-50/2013) filed against the said order dated 29/412013 of the Hon’ble Delhi High Court have also been dismissed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
4. Accordingly, in compliance with the above judicial pronouncements, it has been decided that the pension/family pension of all pre-2006 pensioners/family pensioners may be revised in accordance with this Department’s OM No.38/37/08-P&PW(A) dated 28.1.2013 with effect from 1.1.2006 instead of24.9.2012. Further, this benefit has already been granted to the Applicants in OA No. 655/2010 vide OM of even No. dated 26/08/2014 read with OM dated 19/09/2015 following dismissal of SLP (C) No.23055/2013 by the Hon’ble Supreme Court.
5. In case the consolidated pension/family pension calculated as per para 4.1 of O.M. No.38/37/08-P&PW (A) dated 1.9.2008 is higher than the pension/family pension calculated in the manner indicated in the O.M. dated 28.1.2013, the same (higher consolidated pension/family pension) will continue to be treated as basic pension/family pension.
6. All other conditions-as given in OM No. 38/37/08-P&PW (A) dated 1.9.2008, as amended from time to time shall remain unchanged.
7. Ministry of Agriculture, etc. are requested to bring the contents of these orders to the notice of Controller of Accounts/Pay and Accounts Officers and Attached and subordinate Offices under them on a top priority basis. All pension disbursing offices are also advised to prominently display these orders on their notice boards for the benefit of pensioners.
8. This issues with the approval of Ministry of Finance ID Note No. 1(9)/EV/2011Vol.1I dated 24.7.2015.
9. Hindi version will follow.
Thursday, July 30, 2015
Monday, July 20, 2015
Sunday, July 19, 2015
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
40 Tips For Better Life
1. Take A 10-30 Minutes Walk Every Day.
And While You Walk, Smile.
2. Sit In Silence For At Least 10 Minutes
3. Sleep For 7 Hours.
4. Live With The 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, And Empathy.
5. Play More Games.
6. Read More Books Than You Did In 2014.
7. Make Time To Practice Meditation, Yoga, And Prayer. They Provide Us With
Daily Fuel For Our Busy Lives.
8. Spend Time With People Over The Age Of 70 & Under The Age Of 6.
9. Dream More While You Are Awake.
10. Eat More Foods That Grow On Trees And Plants And Eat Less Food That Is
Manufactured In Plants.
11. Drink Plenty Of Water.
12. Try To Make At Least Three People
Smile Each Day.
13. Don't Waste Your Precious Energy On
14. Forget Issues Of The Past. Don't
Remind Your Partner With His/her
Mistakes Of The Past. That Will Ruin Your
15. Don't Have Negative Thoughts Or
Things You Cannot Control. Instead
Invest Your Energy In The Positive Present
16. Realize That Life Is A School And You
Are Here To Learn. Problems Are Simply Part Of The Curriculum That Appear And Fade Away Like Algebra Class, But The Lessons You Learn Will Last A Lifetime.
17. Eat Breakfast Like A King, Lunch Like A Prince And Dinner Like A Beggar.
18. Smile And Laugh More.
19. Life Is Too Short To Waste Time Hating Anyone. Don't Hate Others.
20. Don't Take Yourself So Seriously. No
One Else Does.
21. You Don't Have To Win Every Argument. Agree To Disagree.
22. Make Peace With Your Past So It Won't Spoil The Present.
23. Don't Compare Your Life To Others'.
You Have No Idea What Their Journey
Is All About. Don't Compare Your Partner
24. No One Is In Charge Of Your Happiness, Except You.
25. Forgive Everyone For Everything.
26.. What Other People Think Of You Is
None Of Your Business.
27. GOD ! Heals Everything.
28. However Good Or Bad A Situation Is, It Will Change.
29. Your Job Won't Take Care Of You When You Are Sick. Your Friends Will.
Stay In Touch.
30. Get Rid Of Anything That Isn't Useful,
Beautiful Or Joyful.
31. Envy Is A Waste Of Time. Already
Have All You Need.
32. The Best Is Yet To Come.
33. No Matter How You Feel, Get Up, Dress Up And Show Up.
34. Do The Right Thing!
35. Call Your Family Often.
36. Your Inner Most Is Always Happy. So
37. Each Day Give Something Good To
38. Don't Over Do. Keep Your Limits.
39. When You Awake Alive In The Morning, Thank GOD For It.
40. Please Forward This To Everyone You
Friday, July 10, 2015
भारत सरकार की नई पहल..🚑🚑🚑
आज से '104' पर फ़ोन करें यदि आपको खून की आवश्यकता है. 4 घंटे में आपको खून उपलब्ध कराई जाएगी आपके 40 किलोमीटर में ब्लड बैंक से। आपको भटकने की आवश्यकता नहीं। 450/ एक बोतल का और ट्रांसपोर्ट का 100/- आपको देना होगा। .इस टॉलफ्री नंबर पर आप स्वास्थ्य संबंधी अन्य सहायता भी ले सकते हैं। Plz forward this message . Many lives can be saved by this facility........
plz circulate in others groups.
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Monday, June 22, 2015
Saturday, June 20, 2015
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
1) कृपया APPY FIZZ का सेवन न करें, क्योंकि इसमें कैंसर पैदा करने वाले रसायन है ।
2) कोक या पेप्सी सेवन करने से पहले व बाद में मेन्टोस का सेवन न करें क्योंकि इसका सेवन करने से मिश्रण साईनाइड में बदल जाता है, जिससे सेवन करने वाले व्यक्ति की मौत हो सकती है ।
3) कुरकुरे का सेवन न करें क्योंकि इसमें प्लास्टिक की काफ़ी मात्रा होती है । इसकी पुष्टी के लिये कुरकुरे
को जलायें तो देखेंगे कि प्लास्टिक पिघलने लगा है -- टाइम्स आफ़ इण्डिया की रिपोर्ट
4) इन गोलियों का सेवन तुरन्त बन्द करें क्योंकि ये बहुत ख़तरनाक है:-
* डी-कोल्ड /D-cold
इन गोलियों में फिनाईल प्रोपेनोल- एमाइड पीपीए होता है जिससे ह्रदयाघात् होता है । इसलिये यह दवा अमेरिका में प्रतिबन्धित है ।
5) अमेरिका के डाक्टरों को व्यक्तियों में हो रहे नये क़िस्म के कैंसर का पता चला है जोकि "सिल्वर नाइट्रो आक्साइड"के कारण पनप रहा है ।
6) मोबाइल चार्ज करने के लिये रीचार्ज कार्ड ख़रीदें तो कोड नम्बर के लिये कोड लाइन को नाख़ून से न खुर्चें,
क्योंकि कोड को छुपाने में सिल्वर "नाइट्रो आक्साइड" नाम के रसायन का use होता है
आप मुफ़्त में महत्वपूर्ण सूचना से सभी को अवगत करा सकते हैं अत: इसे पढ़ें और सभी को सूचित करें ।
Source - watsapp